In the present day, many women are stuffing their bras for various reasons. When we are talking about stuffing, we are not referring to the ones that have an association with food. It is time to talk about the ways of stuffing a bra openly.
Many people believe that the stuffing of bras is something for the puberty ages, but this is not the case. Stuffing the bra still makes you fit in the current trend as it is very fashionable.
How to Stuff a Bra and Make it Look Real
No science exists that restricts as to how you must stuff your bra. However, several non-surgical methods are comfortable and will be the best for you. The plans will enhance your chest and give you the desired confidence as you move all around. The secret lies in the materials that are for stuffing and the techniques you employ.
All the methods that are in the stuffing process will work best for you. The size doesn’t matter as it is sufficient for a 32A up to 38DDD. If the actress and celebrities do bra stuff, you should not be ashamed of stuffing your bra. Feel free to try and see the technique that will work best for you.
Bra stuffing is very simple and doesn’t require expert knowledge. After learning the methods of filling, you can be able to select the best or even combine for more excellent results.
To begin, get a bra that has a cup size bigger than your everyday bra. The extra size allows room for the addition of the stuff. You will also get a real-time enhancement of the breast.
If you are to use the double bra option, then you must go for a different approach. In the double-layer technique, you will use two bras for layering to achieve the desired effects. More information on this is in the rest of the article.
Do you have the bra that is in desire at hand? If yes, then it is time to make the selection from for that great look. The stuffing methods include The DIY Insert Method, The Double Bra Method, The Tissue Method, The Silicone Method, and The Sock Method. Let’s have a look at the methods and how they will work for you.
The Sock Method
Many women are familiar with the sock method. The method has served many women of all ages and breast sizes. The advantage of the sock method is that it allows easy customization. At a minimal cost, you will get a realistic look.
The procedure on how to stuff your bra with socks:
- Get any comfortable socks. If you want a more significant insert, then you will go for bigger socks. It is efficient to begin the process with a moderate size and increase with time.
- Fold the socks into their half. The fold should bring a format that is half that of your hand. The size could also be the same as the width of your breast horizontally.
- Insert the socks that you have folded into your bra cup. The socks you choose should be at an angled level slightly below the boobs. The angle and position of the socks should give your breast a natural uplift making them have a cleavage that attracts all the eyes. It will be an impressive achievement.
- Depending on the need, adjust the socks to make sure they remain in positions under the bra cups.
- At this point, the mirror should be your friend. Check if the socks appear and adjust. Ensure there are no lumps or odd lumps that may hinder beauty.
The Recap for the Sock Method
- Enhancement Factor: The sock method allows customization at any time depending on your needs.
- Cost: The plan may cost you zero cents. There is an exception if you don’t have socks, something scarce.
- Level of Difficulty: The difficulty level is medium. You have to take some time to get the right adjustments.
The Falsies Method or the Inserts
Many people agree with this method since they find it very easy and widely in use. When you use this method, you can get your bra looking all-natural and attractive. The falsies, or chicken cutlets as it is known, make your breasts appear like boneless chicken breasts. The falses are made from silicone.
Other inserts may have rubber, foam, or plastic materials. The pads could have water at times. If silicone, rubber, or plastic inserts are not your best, then the water-filled padding will work for you. To use them, make sure the band you are having is your correct size. The right size will ensure that the inserts remain in place and do not fall off, and there will be no back bulging. Underwire bras could save the day as they provide enough support to the inserts.
The insert method has the same application just as the sock method. Place the insert into the bra and position it appropriately. Silicone designs may have some molded nipples that will guide you on the positioning of the supplement. To get a smooth, natural curve, you must keep adjusting the insert.
Check in the mirror to ensure that you have placed it correctly in position.
- Enhancement Aspect: It is completely customizable at the time of your need.
- Cost: The cost ranges. It may be the most expensive in the list. The advantage is that once acquired, the inserts are washable and you can use it again.
- Difficulty level: The method is very easy and straightforward. Insert, adjust, and you are good to go.
The Tissue Method
Everybody has flashbacks that hit high school memories. Whenever you would want to make your boobs to appear bigger, you would always do the tissue staffing. It’s not the best method but assuming the practices or the inserts above are not available; this will be your savior.
Just like the socks method, the tissue uses the materials that are readily available and close to you. For a start, use a few pieces of paper and increase slowly with time. Fold the tissue into half sizes or loose balls. Place them inside the bra’s cups. Continue with the stuffing until you acquire the fullness and natural shape to your boobs that you desire.
If you own a bra that has cup pockets, utilize the space the same way you do for a pocket. Add in the tissue to make it even better.
The tissue method has a few cons that you may see. If you have intentions to get the larger size, you understand that tissue paper doesn’t have the density to provide larger shapes. The worst part comes with the interference from moisture. Once moisturized, the tissue will lack the rigidity and will fall apart hence not providing the stuffing desired.
Recap for the Tissue Method
- Enhancement Aspect: Very low
- Cost: only the wads and the tissue cost a little
- Difficulty Level: The level is medium and depends on the tissue paper amount that you need to stuff.
The Double Bra Method
The method relies on bra selection for the creation of layers that increase the size of your boobs. Two bras will work out well for you. Go for bras that have foam insert padding or built-in padding. For this method, to get the best results to try pairing a strapless bra with push up bras.
If the least amount of thickness enables you to acquire an additional volume, then you are close to achieving the goal.
The strapless bra should be the first to your layering. The first layer should act like a regular bra you would wear. Add the padded push-up bra while taking it to the appropriate position matching the bands on the top. Ensure that the groups remain comfortable without pinching at your skin.
If you need the best results for cleavage, make the straps to have an “X.” For this use straps that are adjustable and convertible. The bra should have a paper clip, bra clips, or safety pin.
- Enhancement: The adjustment level minimal.
- Cost: The cost is only that for an original bra
- Difficulty level: It is effortless
The DIY Insert Method
Are you crafty with your sewing skills? You might want to try customizing and saving a lot of money. The method provides reusable options, thus the saving. The technique calls on you to create your designs of bra inserts by making use of the items that are lying free in your house.
For the method, the following steps may work well for you:
- Collect the materials and items you will need. The materials include socks, cotton, balls, or foams. Include anything soft to sit against your breasts. The sewing kit should never be an exception from your list.
- Get the measurement of one of your breasts both in the horizontal and the vertical positions this will enable you to know the size of the insert that you will make.
- Take the measurements you have for inserting the pocket. Do this by drawing an equal horizontal and vertical cross, putting the measures you have.
- Where the X and Y are, draw an oval shape that is even and cut it out. The pattern you have is what your bra insert will have so you must have the measurement correct. Repeat the process until you get four pieces cut-outs.
- Sew two pieces together, ensuring that the fabric is inside out. The sewing should be around the perimeter of the parts. Do the same for the other cloth pieces.
- After sewing, turn the material and start to stuff your inserts. The inserts should be very soft and ensure comfortability.
- Make it fit the thickness that you want by checking on the amounts of stuff you are using.
- Sew it up, and you are good to go with your inserts.
Recap for The DIY Method
- Enhancement Aspect: It has minimal enhancement levels
- Cost: The cost is low. The materials for the inserts are readily available
- Difficulty Level: It depends on the sewing skills that you have.
You have good knowledge of the foolproof bra stuffing methods. Several options are dependent on the size you will need and will bring out the natural shape you need. Stuffing your bra for whatever the occasion or reason is no sin. Don’t fear taking it to practice.
The methods can work for all the boob sizes. You are size AA or DDD, you are well and go to try it out. With the few tricks above, you will shine all through. All you may need is just a few skills, especially for the sewing part, but the others have no fundamental ability required.