Looking for the best flattening sports bras? This article is for you.
In this Guide
- Best Flattening Sports Bra
- #1. TomboyX
- #2. Target’s Seamless High Neck Sports Bra
- #3. Champion Seamless Racerback Sports Bra
- #4. VS Leopard Seamless Sports Bra
- #5. Barely There Custom FitFlex Wire-Free Bra
- #6. Lucky Brand Hope Demi
- #7. Under Armour Eclipse High
- #8. Title 9 3-Reasons Support Bra
- #9. Champion Absolute Bra
- #10. Champion Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra
- #11. FILA SPORT Core Essential Sports Bra
- Other Tips for Flattening Your Breasts
- Editor's Recommended Articles
Lesbians with huge boobs usually have a difficult time finding a fitting sports bra. Majority of the bras for large busts are not as tight as they would like in the boob area. On the other hand, T-shirt bras do not just hold things in place.
We’ve scoured the wen and talked with Autostraddle and Qwear readers to find the best flattening sports bras. Some of the bras are quite expensive. However, the high quality means that they will last. Your budget and preference should help you decide which sports bra to buy.
Ideally, you can try the bras in a store to see how they fit and then purchase them online. Alternatively, you can order them online and return if they don’t fit.
With that said, here are the best queer sports bras on the market.
Best Flattening Sports Bra
The best sports bras offer both support and ‘compression’ features. Avoid buying bra that have shaping cups or extra padding, especially if they are non-removable.
On the same note, bras that offer ‘maximum support’ will just make your chest look bigger.
Below are the best bras for trans, genderqueer, and nonbinary.
TomboyX caters to any gender identity. The TomboyX Essentials Softbra is a low-intensity bra that is comfortable. The bra is made from a blend of cotton and spandex, which make it feel silky soft. This bra is not padded nor does it have an underwire.
#2. Target’s Seamless High Neck Sports Bra
We love JoyLab’s high neck design that has enough structure to compress the things a little. This bra has a mesh fabric that makes it breathable. The comfortable bra is excellent for low-impact activities and extra comfortable.
The JoyLab bra has removable cups. Therefore, you can adjust the flatness and fit your comfort level.
#3. Champion Seamless Racerback Sports Bra
If you are really active, get the Champion Seamless Racerback Sports Bra. This bra is made from moisture-wicking material that will keep you dry all through the day. The bra is lightly lined with removable cusp and has a pullover fit. We love the simple design that prevents chafing when you are engaging in high impact activities.
#4. VS Leopard Seamless Sports Bra
Victoria’s Secrets is not known for catering to the LGBTQ community. However, we’ve occasionally found some deals on the site of bras that offer great compression. One of the such bras is the Leopard Seamless Sports Bra. This wireless unlined bra has great stretch for high impact activities.
#5. Barely There Custom FitFlex Wire-Free Bra
This wirefree bra is seamless and tag free. We love the adjustable straps that ensure a perfect fit.
#6. Lucky Brand Hope Demi
Other flattening sports bras that have been recommended include:
#7. Under Armour Eclipse High
#8. Title 9 3-Reasons Support Bra
#9. Champion Absolute Bra
This is the best flattening sports bra for small chests.
#10. Champion Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra
This is the best flattening sports bra for large chests.
#11. FILA SPORT Core Essential Sports Bra
This bra is seamless and looks smooth under the shirt.
Other Tips for Flattening Your Breasts
- When you are looking for the best flattening bras, you probably don’t want to measure your breast size. Instead, go for a bra that is a size too small.
- Some people recommend wearing two sports bras. However, this may not be the best idea. Wearing two sports bras does little to reduce side-to-side motion and bounce (which a good sports bra will do). On the same note, you may find it difficult to breathe since the bra will constrict your chest.
- If you have a doctor that you can talk to, show him/her the bra and ask for their opinion.
- If you find that the bra is too tight and making you feel uncomfortable, you can remove it. Perhaps carry a lose one that you can interchange with the flattening bra.
- Ideally, you should not wear a tight bra for more than 10 hours a day.