How to Remove a Bra Correctly With One Hand!
Know how to unhook a bra with one hand? This simple guide will make you a master in minutes. Guys, pay attention!
Most of us prefer not going to bed in our bras. However, there are time when you want to remove the bra without getting up from the comfort of the bed. This means you’ll have to unhook the bra with one hand.
Read on to learn how to unhook a bra with one hand.
How to Unhook a Bra One Handed
Front closure types of bras are comfortable to remove while lying in your bed. However, others (e.g. pullover bras) are very difficult to remove in such a position. Most of the time, you have to sit upright to remove the bra.
Below, you’ll learn how to remove your ordinary back closure bra with one hand while in your bed.
Lying on the Back
The is the most straight-forward method unhooking a bra with one hand. The method is convenient since you don’t have to stretch the band to reach the hooks.
- Drop the straps away from the shoulders while you are lying on your back.
- Slip the straps to the direction where your hands are so that you can remove them
- Find the thinnest part of your torso and pull the band that direction
- At this point, your mid-section is partly off the bed. Rotate the bra band to ensure that the hooks are facing the ceiling
- Remove the claps from the hooks
- Lift the upper part of your torso or roll to your side
Lying on The Tummy
To be able to unhook a bra one handed using this method, your hands must be very flexible. If not, you will find it a challenging technique, and you may spoil the band when you pull it down.
- Lie flat on your tummy. Your hands should be to the sides. To be more comfortable, put away the pillow.
- With your hands, get to the eye-and-hook closure to unclasp
- Drop the shoulder straps while still lying on your tummy so that the bra falls off to your bed.
- Roll comfortably to your side while continuing to slide the straps from the shoulders.
- Raise the torso to loosen the band.
While Lying on Your Side
It’s a bit of a challenge to take off the bra while you are lying on your side. Here is how you unhook a bra with while lying on your side.
- While lying on your side, force your arm gently to the lower torso side to the direction of your back
- To undo the hook, bring all of your hands to it
- At this point, from the upper part of the shoulders, remove the strap then slide it off the shoulder
- To remove the other bra strap, turn over, and remove it straightforwardly.
One Hand Procedure for Unhooking the Clasp
Forcing one arm under your upper body could be strenuous. What if you can unhook the claps with a single hand? All you have to do is to lie on the side and get the clasps open.
- Insert your index finger between the band and the skin
- Use the thumb to feel the eyes and hooks
- Use the middle fingers to pinch between the hooks while using the thumb for assistance
- Go ahead and remove the bra
If removing the bra still proves difficult, try sitting up. While seated, you can take the bra off just as you would while standing.
If your bra is not a pullover type, avoid removing it as you would remove a T-shirt bra. Otherwise, the band will wear out faster.
If you usually go to bed in a bra but have to remove it during the night, get a front closure bra. These bras are easy to remove since the hook-and-eye closures are at the front.
In the meantime, you should know know a couple of ways of removing your bra while in bed.